The team of Logika is composed of highly trained and experienced people in the bulk business in
order to indicate the most efficient and fastest mode of transport for your shipments - entirely
adapted to our client’s needs. Logika is moving bulk shipments to the below mentioned areas:
Mediterranean - Far East - Korea - Brazil -Balkans - Africa and Europe. Any bulk load - no
matter how difficult or specialized is - will reach its destination safely and in the less
The tank is the most common and safe way to transport liquids in bulk . The portability of tanks allows the combined transport – and stainless steel construction of the equipment ensures transport without leaks and minimizes any environmental damage. Logika’s tank containers are moving In and out of Greek territory. Bulk collections and deliveries are carried out internationally with the constant support of our correspondents and partners.
Main goal of LOGIKA is ongoing in the bulk partner network worldwide – being able to provide bulk service universally.
Products carried into tanks
- Additional chemical / Lubricants
- Any type of liquid cargo harmless or dangerous industrial or food applications.
- Stainless Steel and classified for transport of chemicals
- Stainless Steel and classified for transportation of edible
- Capacity 25,000-26,000 liters
- Heated (with steam coils)
- Possibility of top or bottom loading / unloading
- Tanks for transport of edible cargo is 100% dedicated to the manufacturing industry (with access to file all of the products have been transferred via our tanks).
The tanks should not be filled to the maximum of their nominal volumetric capacity; the loading rate should be filled appropriately to 90% capacity.
The 3-5% of the tank remains anyway unused to avoid thermal expansion of the load for temperature elevated products.
Benefits of Using Tanks
Reasons that enhance using tank against the packaged load:
- Cheaper mode of transport (charges the customer the cost of containers and pallet)
- The correct way of maintenance of tanks based ITCO (International standards) prolongs the lifetime (which can reach 30 years).
- Automatically, the multiple use of tank ensures lower transportation cost.
- +30 6951810671
Flexi bag is an alternative way of liquid cargo - certified under strict specifications – sterilized and able to carry food or harmless chemical / lubricants.
Products carried inside a flexi tank
- Fruit Juices
- Malt extract
- Vegetable oils
- Fatty acids
- Molasses and much more
Caution: the flexi bags are suitable for loads which are not included in the dangerous classification.
However, there is a wide range of chemicals - harmless - that can be carried in bags e.g.:
- Transformer Oils
- Pesticides - etc.
- Flexi bag is made out of high strength plastic material and can be placed into a conventional 20' dry van.
- Vary in capacity: from 10,000 liters to 24,000 liters.
- Usually higher capacity models are preferred , but always in combination with the product density.
- The loading / unloading is carried out either from the top or from the bottom (depending on client's needs)
- Very low installation cost
- Zero cleaning fee
- Efficient and also cheaper than the tank
- Faster loading in comparison with barrels or ibcs
- Environmentally friendly / Easy to recycle
- Low tare weight equals more payload
- No export load required
The liner bags or container liners are a transport mode of dry bulk cargo – actually is a bag equivalent to the internal volume of a container 20 'or 40' feet and is designed to transport large quantities of dry bulk products.
Products transported into container liner:
- Ores and Minerals
- Pharmaceutical products
- Wheat - malt - cereals - coffee - sugar - cocoa etc.
It's a plastic bag shaped to fit within a conventional dry van and is used for dry bulk cargo.
- Replaces bags carrying the product and this means lower transport cost
- Easily fixed (ready to use in 10-15 minutes) and recyclable
- Can be adapted to either 20' or 40' container.
- No cleaning required after the container has been emptied.